When it comes to Dubai tourism places, there is a never-ending list to mention. Dubai has set some very high standards in terms of tourism that’s why it’s a must go place for all the travelers around the world. Dubai being an international city welcomes millions of people annually to enjoy its culture and adventures. Dubai is one of the famous countries of the world among tourists ranking as the 7th most visited country of the world. Either you are stalking it on your screen or listening from a friend the description about Dubai tourism places will make you desire for it. The Government of Dubai is much concerned about their tourism sector, and they know people of every caste and religion is interested in visiting in their country, so they have designed many attractive places for everyone to enjoy.
Dubai Information for Tourists:
If you are planning to visit Dubai in the near future, here is some information about Dubai tourism places:
Burj-Khalifa: Burj-Khalifa or Vertical City comprises a whole inside it. Being the tallest building in the world, it is the top-ranked place to visit in Dubai. This long tower has hotels, offices, parks, observation deck and also a Dubai Fountain. Burj Khalifa entry fee depends on the time you are visiting, and if you enter from Dubai Mall, it would be free. Burj Khalifa apartments are a dream place to live in. There are almost 900 hundred apartments located in the building. Burj Khalifa room price per night for a royal suite is $24,000. Yes, you read it right! But it would be a fantastic experience for sure.
- Dubai; A Shopping State: Another thing that makes Dubai most attractive place to visit are the shopping malls there. There are some 96 shopping malls. Some top-ranked are The Dubai Mall, City Walk Mall, Dubai Festival City Mall and Mall of the Emirates etc. Dubai mall stores are a masterpiece. You will go there to find a fancy dress only but get a complete entertainment package instead. They have waterfront views, theme parks, cinemas, aquariums, hotels, restaurants and much more! Not only this, if you are low on budget but still wants to shop around Dubai, then there are some shopping malls in Dubai for cheap shopping that are Dubai Outlet Mall, Dragon Mart, and Oasis Mall. Stores there will be local and cheaper.
- Get Tanned at Dubai Beaches: Dubai is not only a holy state for shopping, but it has some fun-filled beaches too. Beaches have water and a camel or horse ride typically, but Dubai beaches like Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach and Sunset Beach etc have it all you can’t imagine for. Jumeirah Beach is located with Jumeirah apartments and have waterparks, banana boating, watersports and much more. Kite Beach is a complete sporty beach with volleyball and kite surfing. It also has a trampoline and a skate park. Best view for Dubai’s iconic hotel is from Sunset Beach. So you can get tanned at any of these beaches, and the tan will be worth it.
- Dubai Metro: Another exciting thing about this state is Dubai Metro which is a bonus gift from the government to the locals and foreigners living in Dubai. It had made traveling easier for the people of Dubai. There are three maps of Dubai metro which are highlighted for the easiness of people. A schematic map is one that shows Red and Green Line stations. The interactive map is useful for tourists as it shows the actual locations of stations and also routes to some famous places. Overlay Map shows both Red and Green line lying on the map of Dubai.
As mentioned earlier in the article, Dubai is a place for all. Although it’s an Islamic country and there are some restrictions for the non-Muslims in Dubai but still Government of Dubai has one and only worship place for Hindus.
The Only Hindu Temple Dubai:
The only temple in Dubai with shrines of Shiv and Krishna is a holy place for Hindu community living in Dubai. Hundreds of people from UAE visit this temple daily and wait in long queues to have “darshan” of their gods. The temple is located at Bur Dubai Creek, and surprisingly a mosque is also located opposite to it. Another temple is opening in Abu Dhabi for Hindu devotees so they don’t have to travel all the way to Dubai.
Attractive Dubai Tourism Packages:
People from different parts of the world plan their trip to Dubai in their vacations. It’s a high time for Dubai tourism company too as they have a hustle bustle in their business. People look for best and cheapest Dubai holiday packages so that they can enjoy all Dubai tourism places in their budget. Some great dealsare;
- Dubai City Tour: This tour is a must try if you are on a trip to Dubai. It covers all the famous places of Dubai like Jumeirah Mosque and beach, Dubai Mall and Musuem, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and many other in 4 hours. It cost 149 AED for a single person. What else you need in this price! You can get it booked from Desert safari rides.
- Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina: Another exciting package is of dhow cruise. Dhow is a double storied Arabic boat. You can experience this amazing cruise trip of 2 hours with a delicious buffet, music, Arabic dance. Moreover free Wi-Fi and many shots for photography will be there too only in 175 AED
- Evening Desert Safari: There are many other safari deals but this one is the special deal. Here you can enjoy an evening filled with Arabic culture and adventure. A desert ride by professional drivers and then the famous belly dance too. It cost 55 AED per person.
- Ferrari World Tour Dubai: Who doesn’t loves a Ferrari ride? So if you are in Dubai, this tour will be in your hit list. Speedy and thrilling rides will make you go wow. It is a complete excitement tour with them parks, spas, golf clubs, resort hotels and many more adventures.
This is just a short overview of how our dream destination Dubai is. There is much more to explore when you will visit it. Dubai is a part of UAE and here it is what it looks like.
Places to Visit in UAE:
United Arab Emirates is located along the Arabian or Persian Gulf. It has 7 emirates in which Dubai is one of the popular one due to Burj Khalifa and other entertaining activities. Except for the places mentioned above, other places to visit in UAE are:
- Sharjah Arts Museum: A must go place for arts lover. The museum depicts true art pieces belonging to Arab artists and also some masterpieces from European artists who painted Arabic world.
- Burj Al Arab: The sailboat shaped 7 star hotel is favorite of every tourist in Dubai. You can have many activated inside this hotel and a picture with the hotel in background is a must too.
- Blue Souk: Just like Dubai’s Souk, Blue Souk is a complete shopping era in Sharjah. It has more than 600 shops. The architecture is something you would love.
- Emirates Palace: One of the luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi gives the pleasure of living in a palace. The unique thing about this hotel is that the cappuccino served here has some real gold in it.
This is not it, the small country of UAE has so much more to do which cannot be covered here. But if you haven’t planned a trip yet, book your tickets now and explore a world that will drop your jaw.